We found Elliesha to be friendly,confident, accommodating and she put us all at ease. Not to mention the fantastic pictures we ended up with. We will definately have more pictures with etc photography in the future. The Goldthorpe family x
Here you will see some favorites from my sessions, plus other bits of fluffy goodness.
My name is Elliesha. I have a wonderful hubby and a scrummy little boy. I'm crazy about warm chocolate chip cookies, Autumn leaves, and capturing that most perfect moment.
If you've come for a sneak peak of your session, well, bless your heart for letting me work with your family. I hope you love your pics as much as I do.
We found Elliesha to be friendly,confident, accommodating and she put us all at ease. Not to mention the fantastic pictures we ended up with. We will definately have more pictures with etc photography in the future.
ReplyDeleteThe Goldthorpe family x