A very happy hello to squidgy little Seth. He's got so, so much character and he was such a good boy for us. Such a nice relaxed session with mum and dad cuddled up on the bed, a nice feed and a few changes.
Love this nose to nose!! Are those the same ears as his Daddy?! All smiles cozied up with mummy. He was ready to go! I think this is his Blue Steel pose.
Thanks for letting me try something new- I LOVE LOVE how this turned out.
Here you will see some favorites from my sessions, plus other bits of fluffy goodness.
My name is Elliesha. I have a wonderful hubby and a scrummy little boy. I'm crazy about warm chocolate chip cookies, Autumn leaves, and capturing that most perfect moment.
If you've come for a sneak peak of your session, well, bless your heart for letting me work with your family. I hope you love your pics as much as I do.
haha i love this one!!!! what a good idea ! all squished up like in the womb!!!
ReplyDelete